Our professional team has proven experience in tax, labour, economic and legal advice in general.
We provide the most proven solutions for companies and individuals in the areas of tax, labour, accounting, commercial and business consulting.
You will see that we are very accessible and offer a fast and personalized approach, always adapting our work to the needs of the company.
Specialists in tax and economic planning, you can also rely on the professionals of Dextra Asesores to resolve problems with the Tax Office, the Seguridad Social and the regional and local administrations.
The following services are the most required by our clients.
We provide comprehensive, personalized and highly effective solutions in terms of business savings.
- Corporate tax
- Value Added Tax
- Tax on Economic Activities
- Personal Income Tax
- Non-Resident Income Tax
- Inheritance Tax
- Conveyance Tax
- Other Taxes
LABOR ADVICE AND SALARY ADMINISTRATION
The labour and salary administration department has a large team of professionals with extensive experience in providing advice to all types of companies, either self-employed as professionals in any sector.
- Labour Contracts
- Social Contributions
- Social benefits
With highly qualified and specialized professionals, we monetize your company’s resources. Among the services we provide are the following:
- Advice the accounting department of the company
- Supervision or keeping the official accounting books
- Supervision or preparation of balances for financial entities
- Preparation of annual accounts
- File the annual accounts at the Business Register (Registro Mercantil)
- Preparation of tax registration books
As experts in Commercial and Corporate Law, we advise companies in their different phases of their existence, from their incorporation until their liquidation.
- Incorporation of companies
- Drafting of statutes
- Business contracts
- Administrators and other posts
- Capital increases and reductions
- Relations between partners
- Liquidation of companies
- Relations with the Business Registry
- Trademarks and trade names
- Restructuring, mergers and divisions of companies
- Meetings with creditors
The economic and financial analysis offers businessmen or professionals accurate and analytical information of the real situation of their company at all times. This information is essential for correct decision-making to insure the company’s growth and development.
- Preparation of reports
- Feasibility studies
- Valuations of Companies
- Expert reports